Monday, February 28, 2011

Chapter 19 Teaser

Isabella gasped and then licked her lips, shifting in her chair. Her stomach immediately fluttered, her heart started racing, and her panties were most definitely damp after hearing him whisper in that tone of voice. She'd had her fill of sweet drinks, sweet desserts and her even sweeter husband...she wanted hot and spicy and she wanted it now.

She glanced quickly around the table to make sure no one was watching them and leaned forward, taking care to purposely graze her fingers across the front of his pants. "My gorgeous, sexy husband," she whispered in his ear and then flicked her tongue at his earlobe, "I can guarantee if you take me home right now," she breathed out at took the bit of sensitive flesh between her teeth and bit, gently. "I most definitely will let you take this beautiful dress off me, but only if I get to undress you. I promise I'll take my time, and I might even, maybe..." she teased as she licked the side of his neck, "have to touch you, everywhere, as I go. Sometimes I just can't help myself; you wouldn't mind that, would you, sweetheart?"

"Fuck...Isabella," Edward groaned quietly and picked her hand up from where her fingers were driving him mad. "The only question I have for you, my love, is how fast can you walk in those shoes?" he asked with a grin and a crooked eyebrow.

He quickly paid their check which caused the others at the table to do the same. It really was late...and it had been a long, emotionally draining day. However, with the promise of a naked and from all appearances, very willing Isabella, any thoughts of sleep were far, far away.

The group made their way out the door and were saying goodbye when a voice sneered, "Well, isn't this sweet?"

Edward whipped his head around and was face to face with the very pompous-looking Vincent Sinclair surrounded as usual by his gaggle of yes-men.

"Sinclair," Edward said levelly.

1 comment:

  1. It's too far from Sunday. Cannot wait for the update. Wonder if Bella will say anything to the snake.

    ReplyDelete